what do we do?
We’re in the personalising thinking & learning business, supporting and developing organisations, groups or individuals within organisations to be more effective, efficient and economic. We are a company that seeks to establish, embed and enhance close working relationships with business and education. We focus on areas of activity where partnerships really can make a positive difference to transforming the workforce and this includes a focus on core business and effective communication within teams. We are continually seeking innovative and better ways of doing things to ensure sustainable improved practice in constantly changing times and achieving the best deal for clients.
af Thinking & Learning Company is committed to a philosophy of promoting thinking & learning about better ways of doing things. This means:
- ensuring that improving processes of thinking & learning for higher standards are at the heart of all that we do
- inspiring, challenging and motivating individuals, teams and organisations to consistently seek to raise standards
- effectively monitoring and measuring improved outputs and outcomes
The ethos of putting something back into the community is a core value of af Thinking & Learning Company Ltd.
- A commitment to the development and support for all staff to contribute effectively to our aims and to succeed in their roles
- A social conscience for openness, honesty and responsibility for our actions, and a full inclusive engagement for those who collaborate with us
- Effective use of resources in providing value for money
af Thinking & Learning Company serves to give practical support to the transformation of schools, businesses, education and training by empowering and enabling high performing innovative individuals and teams. Specifically we want to:
- Build and embed capacity within the system to improve effectiveness and performance
- Foster an innovative enquiry-based approach to thinking and learning about improving practice
- Establish positive relationships based on personal learning and thinking needs relevant to local context